Inscrit le: 28 Sep 2017
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Mer 4 Oct - 11:44 (2017) Sujet du message: What’s System Requirements for QuickBooks for Mac
|In this answer What’s System Requirements for QuickBooks for Mac. QuickBooks is the small business accounting software of choice today.QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
System Requirements for QuickBooks for Mac:
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R5 or earlier- Mac OS 10.10.2(Yosemite), Mac OS 10.11(EI Caption).
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R6 and later- Mac OS 10.11(EL Caption), and MacOS 10.12(Sierra).
- Mac processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- For Multi-user server, your Mac processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run a server.
- Mac Ram should be 2GB RAM(4 GB RAM recommended).
- 250MB of disk space should be available on Mac.
- For Printer: 100% Macintosh-compatible printer, if you plan to print invoices, checks, deposit slips, purchase orders, mailing labels, reports or graphs.
- For Checks: use intuit checks if you intended to print checks. Canadian Image prepared cheques are not supported.
- Product registration required.
For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1855-441-4417. You can ask any Query related to Quickbooks any time our proadvisor is always available to assist you.
Source of Url: