Inscrit le: 28 Sep 2017
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Mer 4 Oct - 12:21 (2017) Sujet du message: How to Resolve data damage to your QuickBooks Mac Desktop
|In this answer How to Resolve data damage to your QuickBooks Mac Desktop Company File. Data damage is one of the major problems with any software like as QuickBooks or any other software. It is necessary to resolve such data error in order to continue other important work.
Data damage can come in all shapes and sizes. This article provides steps to identify the type of damage you have and how to fix it.
- Error messages when working in QuickBooks
- Cannot open company file
- Company file is running very slow
- Cannot convert the company file
- Amounts on the Balance Sheet do not match amounts on the specialty reports (A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.).
- Reports are incomplete or do not show all accounts
- Deleted memorized reports still show on the list
- Cannot edit or save a transaction
- Names are missing from lists or cannot scroll past a certain point in a list
Fix Company File for Mac
Important: Before you start troubleshooting data damage, you may want to consider other options.
- Restore a recent backup file (if you do, you must re-enter transactions entered since the backup was made.)
- Create a new company file and re-enter your data.
Reminder: In order to avoid issues in the future, it is recommended to create a backup for your company file frequently.
Run the Verify & Rebuild Tool for Mac
1.Run a Verify to identify potential issues
A. Go to File > Utilities > Verify Data
B. If you receive a prompt stating QuickBooks has detected a problem, proceed to Step
C. If you receive a prompt stating no problems have been detected but still experience the issue, please contact Technical Support.
2. Run a Rebuild to have QuickBooks attempt to correct the issue
A. Go to File > Utilities > Rebuild Data.
B. After the Rebuild completes, run another Verify as stated on Step 1to confirm if problems have been resolved.
C. If this did not work after doing it at least twice, see Re-sort lists in QuickBooks for detailed instructions then try to Verify Data again.
For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1855-441-4417. You can ask any Query related to Quickbooks any time our proadvisor is always available to assist you.
Source of Url: