Inscrit le: 28 Sep 2017
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Mar 5 Déc - 06:49 (2017) Sujet du message: QuickBooks Abort Error: How to Fix & Resolve
|What is QuickBooks Abort Error?
QuickBooks abort error is a problem faced by some of our users while they are using QuickBooks. Suddenly it's stop working and an abort message comes on the screen. Basically, this problem can be due to various reasons.
Some of these are a damaged or missing QBWUSER.INI file. Some of these are corrupted hard drive, program files getting damaged. And some pending Update of QuickBooks for the latest version or some kind of damage to Windows operating system.
How to resolve QuickBooks Abort error:
QuickBooks Desktop needs the proper and continuous network connection to the data file from the server. you need to check the hosting status of QuickBooks on your computer, In a multi-user environment.
For resolving you have to Follow the steps below:
- Click on File option.
- Select Utilities.
- Now, Choose Stop Hosting Multi-User Access.
Looking for QuickBooks Support? Find A QuickBooks ProAdvisor in your City.
It is equally necessary to Configuring Windows Firewall to work well with QuickBooks Desktop. Because Firewall can block the network access which in turn will block access to many QuickBooks programs or files.
This Configuration has to be done on the host computers as well as on the server computer.
- Now Open the company data file in multi-user mode after that.
- See if the check mark in the box labelled -“Open file in multi-user mode” is there. Also, for multi-user network issues, You can run the QuickBooks File Doctor too.
Note: Make sure that QuickBooks Desktop has been updated to the latest release and the windows regional settings have to be set to United States locale. It’s very important that usages regional settings are correct.
Let’s explain some few ways to resolve this error specific to Windows operating system. you can follow these steps on your own. But taking help from an expert is advisable.
⇨ QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The first thing you have to do that download the QB Diagnostic tool. And then run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. The help of this tool you can check and repair damage window components.
⇨ Reboot and then disabling your antivirus program temporarily
⇨ Rename the QBWUSER.ini file
- Reboot your computer.
- After that opening QuickBooks Desktop.
- if the error is still there, disable antivirus temporarily.
- Rename the QBWUSER.ini file. Note: You will have to manually do it again, the renaming erases the last list of files opened.
- Make sure that folder is not visible. Enable the hidden files and folders, where the QBWUSER.ini is saved. Location: \Users\[Your user name]\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks [year]
- Right-click on QBWUSER.ini and select Rename.
- You have to Add .old at the end of the file name- like for example, QBWUSER.ini.old.
- Re-named the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- After renaming both files QBWUSER.ini or EntitlementDataStore.ecml, now, try to open any company file. If the other file open properly and you still can not open your own company file.
- Copy that file to a separate folder and try opening it from there. It should preferably be a local folder rather than a network location.
Even after complete the process, if you still have a problem signing into your company file. the most probably it is damaged, so you have to restore of an earlier backup of that file.
⇨ Reinstall and then clean install.
⇨ Create a new Windows Admin User.
If all these solutions also do not resolve the error or your QuickBooks not working properly. it is best to take help from QuickBooks-Expert.US. The proficient team there will help you instantly.
Our QuickBooks Expert 24/7 available for you. Contact Our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1-855-441-4417 for instant help in anytime, anywhere.
Source of Url:https://www.wizxpert.com/quickbooks-abort-error/