Inscrit le: 28 Sep 2017
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:22 (2017) Sujet du message: Best Way to Sync QuickBooks Files Between Two Computers
|Synchronizing Quickbook files
Lots of users want to sync data or files between the devices in their workplace or home. Synchronising files and data helps you in various ways. But, how this is possible in QuickBooks? We will be telling you how to sync QuickBooks files between two computers.
To get best out of this accounting software, Receive QuickBooks experts advice and support services whenever needed. Dial 1-855-441-4417 to get in touch.
In order to synchronized QuickBooks file between two computer, one way is to check correct installation options for each computer and connect both the computer on the same network and other best way to uninstall QuickBooks on both PCs and reinstall with the right options.
When you re-install and configuration will be completed on both desktop then primary desktop stores your company files and allow you to Synchronized data to other computers on the network.other then this you can use Data Transfer Utility known as a third-party commercial utility if contain two separate company files that need to be merged.
Note: Synchronizing Quickbook files between two computers allows and make it easy for employees to collaborate one unified accounting report.
Steps to Sync QuickBooks file between two computer
- Install and Download Data Transfer Utility provided by Intuit Marketplace on the primary computer which hosts your company file (link in Resources).
- Paste your company file to the primary computer from a secondary computer.
- You can save company file to disk or transfer it to the source computer over your network.
- Start QuickBooks on the primary computer. Choose ‘File’ and open company file from the secondary computer and choose ‘Open company’ which is known as source file and used the synchronized information to your destination file.
- In Data Transfer Utility.choose ‘Open Source Company’ button in the “Export Data from source company.
- Choose ‘Yes and permit access even if QuickBooks is Not Running’ and see the option to permit the application to access personal data. click on ‘Continue’ ‘Yes’ and ‘Done’ in QuickBooks.
- Choose ‘Close’ button in ‘Currently Connected To’ field within the Data Transfer Utility.
- Check ‘File’ menu and choose ‘close Company’ in QuickBooks.
- Click on ‘File’ option and then click ‘Open or Restore Company’ and choose ‘Open a Company’ in QB.
- Select company file which originally was used on this computer.
- From the ‘Import Data Into Destination Company’ choose ‘Open Destination Company’ of Disk Transfer Utility.
- Choose ‘Yes, Always permit access even if QuickBooks is Not Running’
- and allow the application to access personal data.
- click “Continue,” “Yes” and “Done” in QuickBooks.
- Choose ‘Close’ button for ‘Currently Connected To’ field in the Data Transfer Utility.
- Choose ‘File’ menu and select ‘Close Company’ in QuickBooks.
- Choose ‘Type of Data’ and ‘change’ button of Data Transfer Utility choose an option which best presents the information you want to import into the Destination file.
- In Data Transfer Utility goto ‘Import Data Into Destination’ and choose Import Data” button.
- It will Synchronize the information from both computers delete the secondary source file from your primary computer when finished.
I hope you can easily synchronize QuickBooks file between two Desktop. If you are finding it difficult due to any reason, avail our support services for QuickBooks payroll, Enterprise & Desktop. You can dial our toll-free helpline 1-855-441-4417 to share your word with us.
Source of Reference:https://www.wizxpert.com/sync-quickbooks-files-between-two-computers/