Inscrit le: 28 Sep 2017
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Mar 5 Déc - 11:23 (2017) Sujet du message: How do you undo a reconciliation in QuickBooks?
|In the desktop versions of QuickBooks, you can undo past reconciliation all in one step. If you have used QuickBooks Online bank reconciliation, you must unreconcile each transaction separately via the Register.
If your QuickBooks balance sheet doesn’t match your bank statement following in position or time a monthly reconciliation, it’s frequently essential to unreconciled your QuickBooks transaction before fixing any error.
Get technical support for QuickBooks: Dial 1-855-441-4417 to get this problem fixed by our expert ProAdvisor.
Follow the below steps to undo or delete a reconciliation of an account
- First of all, go to Banking from the left menu.
- After that, Choose Banking at the top.
- Choose the Account at the top.
- Above the Action column, choose Go to Register/Account History.
- After that, search the transactions that need to be unreconcile, one at a time.
- After that, To highlight tab on the transaction.
- After that, tab on the R on the top line of the transaction, which is between the Amount and Deposit or Charge and Payment amount.
- After that, clicking in this field will permit you to change the status of the transaction to the desired status from blank = unreconciled to C = Cleared.
- Click on Save.
- After that, a pop-up will display this image
- Click Yes.
Quickbooks Online reconciles transactions separately, so you must reconcile them one at a time. To begin, choose “Registers” from the Banking menu, and then choose the account from the Register Name drop-down menu. Tap the transaction you want to unreconciled, and then delete the “R” at the top of the transaction to change its rank to unreconciled. If you plan to reconcile each of the transactions for a period, it may help to first print a list of reconciled transactions using the Reconcile alternative from the Banking menu.
QuickBooks Desktop Versions
If you use a desktop version of QB, such as QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier, you can unreconcile a complete reconciliation by clicking “Reconcile Now” from the Banking screen, and then by choosing “Undo Last Reconciliation.” However, before undoing the reconciliation, you may need to click the “Locate Discrepancies” to produce a list of discrepancies to help in finding the mistake.
Read also: How to Fix QuickBooks Reconciliation Discrepancy
If you face any payroll related issues, you can dial our QuickBooks Payroll tech support phone number 1-855-441-4417 to get the real support and solution.
Source of Reference:https://www.wizxpert.com/undo-or-delete-a-reconciliation-in-quickbooks/