Inscrit le: 26 Juin 2018
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Mar 3 Juil - 12:57 (2018) Sujet du message: Is Microsoft Battery Draining Fast? Get Microsoft Support to
|Is Microsoft Battery Draining Fast? Get Microsoft Support to Fixed it
If it is draining rapidly, then you need to follow the below steps:
1. Turn off your laptop if it's turned on, and it's fully charged.
2. Now turn your laptop on the power button for 2-3 seconds.
3. Remove the AC adapter connected to it.
4. Navigate to the battery icon located on the bottom-right corner More Power Options .
5. Now, select the radio icon beside " High Performance option " if it is not already marked.
6. Once this is done, select " Change when the computer sleeps " option in the left pane.
7. Now, click on the drop-down and select list Never from the given options.
8. You have to select Never for individual item in the " On Battery " column.
9. Navigate to Save Changes button to apply the changes.
10. Select the Start button and type " cmd " in the search box.
11. You will see "cmd.exe" in the search results. Select it and click Run as Administrator.
12. Copy and paste " exe / hibernate off " Enter the key.
13. Wait until the laptop battery drains completely Call.
14. Connect the charger to the laptop and allow the battery charge to full.
We are not only offering the best technical support for Microsoft. We offer remote technical support services as per Hotmail customer's requirements and demands. Dial Microsoft Tech Support Phone Number | 1866-866-2369 | for any tech help. https://callpcexpert.com/Microsoft-Support-CallPC.php
We are tech service provider.