Inscrit le: 26 Juin 2018
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Jeu 5 Juil - 12:09 (2018) Sujet du message: How to Align HP Printer?
|How to Align HP Printer?
· Turn on the computer and turn on your printing machine. Make sure it has been switched on properly. Now, put a paper on the input tray.
· Located at the bottom left, you should identify "Start" button for Windows. Hit this button and go to "All Programs" . Browse the list of programs carefully and find HP folder. Thereafter, you have to click on "HP Solution Center" .
· Now, you have to go to the "Printer Settings" tab and then hit "Printer Toolbox" option.
· Now, you must find an option named as "Device Settings" . Click here and have a list of options on your computer screen.
· Press "Align Print Cartridges" and then hit "OK" button
· Now, your device will start a print process. It will print cartridge alignment on the black sheet that you had in the input tray .
· When the sheet has been printed, it would be found at output tray. Along with that, light for “On” button will start flashing. It will continue blinking firstly, but after some time, it will become stable. When it turned stable, it signifies that the process of aligning ink cartridge of your Hp printer has been completed successfully.
· Your device is ready and you can use it for any printing purposes as you like.
The process is simple, though many people make a mess out of it. Contact HP Printer Support Number and get resolved your problem. We have many numbers of specialists for yours. Dial HP printer toll-free number 1866-877-0191.
We are tech service provider.