Inscrit le: 26 Juin 2018
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Lun 9 Juil - 14:14 (2018) Sujet du message: How to Restore Deleted Data From Toshiba Laptop?
Have you gotten away from your laptop? These given steps are given below for solving your problem.
Check your Recycle Bin
In many situations, the recycle bin can be retrieved easily. For this apply the below steps:
- First of all, go to the desktop of your Toshiba laptop and then click on the Trash icon.
- Now choose Open and then a new window with a list of all files and folders which you have deleted.
- Now choose the file or folder which you want to recover and then right click on it and then choose Restore to complete the process.
Recover deleted files using File History
If you are not able to backup your deleted file, then you can also recover with File History Backup. For this, apply the following steps:
- First of all, go to the Settings of your Windows 8 and then click on the Control Panel.
- Now click on Save your copies of your files with File History under the System and Security.
- Now choose Restore personal files option to recover the files from File History.
- After that, choose these files and then restore them to your desktop.
After follow these steps, then contact our technical experts and get best support from us. You can contact Toshiba Tech Support Number toll-free number 1877-640-6039| anytime 24x7 hours. Our technical teams are here for you.
We are tech service provider.