Inscrit le: 12 Juin 2018
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 00:26 (2018) Sujet du message: Error codes -6144, -82
|There can be a lot of reasons and causes for error 6144 82 to appear, but one of the main reason is the problem in your network configuration or your network might be sat up incorrectly. The problems in network configuration may arise due to various reasons like service interruption from the service provider, changes made manually in the network configuration, et cetera. In this post we have discussed about solutions of QuickBooks Error 6144 82. Get to know and learn about this errors possible causes and solution.
The problem can be resolved by playing around a bit with the .NB and .TNG files, like renaming these files. The renaming these files causes no changes in your QuickBooks program whatsoever rather the files get recreated itself on rescanning with QuickBooks Database server manager and when the company file is opened.
This could easily be done by performing these simple steps:
· Open QuickBooks Desktop app.
· Press the F2 button
· You can look for the company file location under the file information section
· Now open the folder containing your company files
· You will see a bunch of files in the folder, choose the ones with your company name that ends with .ND and .TNG. For e.g. company.qbw.tng and company.qbw.nd
· Right-click each file to see the rename option and add the word OLD at the end of each file name.
· Open your QuickBooks Desktop app again and try getting logged into your company files again.
If the problem still appears then give us a call to our most qualified technicians on the dedicated toll-free line 1-800-880-6389 or you can visit us a proaccountantadvisor.com
I am Chauhan Mandis, working with QuickBooks Customer Service Company. If any users facing any kind of technical issue our technicians will guide you. Call now at QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-800-880-6389