Inscrit le: 12 Juin 2018
Moyenne de points: 0,00
|Posté le: Lun 10 Sep - 21:53 (2018) Sujet du message: Know About How to Integrate with Intuit QuickBooks Online
|With our QuickBooks integration, you could manage your organization in the better way. This will give you more time to focus on growing your service.
Assimilation with QuickBooks Online (Intuit) contains the following steps:
- Authenticate with your QuickBooks Online accounts as well as Import your Chart of Accounts.
- Export your invoices to QuickBooks Online and classify them during the procedure.
Integration through QuickBooks Web Connector:
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Premier (2002 or later).
- QuickBooks Pro (2002 or later on).
- QuickBooks Simple Start (2006 or later on).
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (v. 4.0 or later on).
- Canadian versions of QuickBooks (2003 or later on).
- UK versions of QuickBooks (2003 or later on).
- If the Credit account is a bank account, it enters into QB as a Check.
- If the Credit Account is a Credit Card, it goes into QB as a Credit Card Expense.
- Receipt photos are not exported. A link to the image is included in the "notes" field in QuickBooks Online.
- The QuickBooks is now available in the United States.
- Otherwise, it enters the Journal Entry.
Pro Accountant Advisor is one of the leading and well-known teams of QuickBooks experts who help you navigate the world. QuickBooks Online Integration , QuickBooks Update, QuickBooks Data Recovery, etc.
Read Also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1904
I am Chauhan Mandis, working with QuickBooks Customer Service Company. If any users facing any kind of technical issue our technicians will guide you. Call now at QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-800-880-6389